Typically, every one of us in business must have asked this question at some time: How are we doing? But what we should be asking is ‘what should we be doing? This calls for an independent specialist analysis and strategy.
When it comes to an SEO strategy, an external analysis is vital to help you understand the following questions.
- How should the website function?
- What are the key elements to focus on to deliver the most cost effective strategy with the greatest ROI?
- Where does my business rank for all keywords related to my businesses products and/ or services
- How does my businesses online strategy compare to that of my competitors?
- How visible online is my website for the products and services we provide?
- Is my business on customers shopping lists?
- How much better can we be doing it online?
An effective SEO strategy will address these questions and help you develop a SEO friendly website that will put you in direct connection with your customers on search engines and ahead of your competition.
SLAM Strategy Interviews the Trademark Clearing House (TMCH)